::::Warning:::: This is going to be a totally random post of confessions. I keep thinking that I should blog about something and I couldn’t really decide on one topic.
- Going to the grocery store was very humbling today.
- The outfits my kids wore to my sister’s wedding are going to be their Easter Sunday outfits
- I am taking the outfit that I bought to wear in the wedding back to the store.
- I could not find one pair of size 6 slim jeans for Andy today.
- I bought “shape wear” for the first time in my life last week.
- I love chocolate and strawberry Nesquik.
- The boys are hopefully getting a bunk bed this week!
- I really wonder who reads these random things that I post.
- Today was the first day that I took all four kids on a walk by myself. They did a great job holding hands and staying with me!
- I really dislike it when people don’t take ownership for their actions.
- Jesus is my life.
- Some of the most important people in my life have been terribly disappointing.
- The line between good and evil is getting becoming more defined.
- Stress makes my left eyelid twitch. It has been twitching off and on since Friday.
- I need 4 small photo jobs or 2 big photo jobs to buy the new camera that I want!
- I like the number 16 and that my friend is how many random confessions you are getting for now!